Have you recently been injured in an accident involving a left turn in Fort Worth, Texas? Our Fort Worth left-turn accident lawyers at Anderson Injury Lawyers can assist you in securing the compensation you need to heal from your injuries physically, emotionally, and financially.
Why is our firm the best choice to handle your auto accident case? Here are a few reasons:
- Over $100,000,000 recovered for clients
- Access to top experts in Texas
- Mark Anderson, the firm’s founding attorney, has over 30 years of legal experience and is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
How Anderson Injury Lawyers Can Help After a Left-Turn Accident in Fort Worth, TX
Personal injury plaintiffs have received dedicated legal assistance from Anderson Injury Lawyers since 2007. Our Fort Worth car accident attorneys understand what you’re dealing with. We’re here to advocate on your behalf to help you receive the monetary compensation you need after an accident.
When you choose our legal team to defend you, we can assist you with your case in the following ways:
- Negotiating to secure a fair settlement
- Collecting evidence and determining the best line of action based on our investigation into your case
- Informing you of your legal alternatives as the case progresses
- Taking your case to court if necessary
Let us assist you in pursuing the compensation you’re entitled to after being injured due to another driver’s carelessness. Call us now in Fort Worth, Texas, for a free consultation with no obligations.
What Causes Left Turn Accidents in Fort Worth?
Most left-turn and U-turn accidents are caused by driver error. Typical causes include:
- Drowsy driving
- Drunk driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs (DUI)
- Reckless driving
- Incorrectly estimating the distance of incoming traffic
- Dangerous lane changes
- Refusal to yield the right of way
Our car wreck attorneys will perform a comprehensive investigation to discover what led to the collision and who is at fault.
What Injuries Are Common in Fort Worth Left-Turn Accidents?
Left-turn accidents may result in the following injuries:
- Bone fractures and breaks
- Organ damage
- Passenger Injuries
- Internal hemorrhage
- Seat belt injuries
- Back problems
- Head and neck trauma
- Amputated limbs
- Severe burns
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
A number of these injuries could be serious enough to cause permanent impairment. No matter the severity of your injuries, our auto accident attorneys will assist you in holding the responsible parties accountable.
Who Is at Fault in Fort Worth, Texas Left-Turn Accidents?
In left-turn accidents, the driver who made the turn is typically held responsible. This is because turning drivers are required to yield to approaching traffic.
In certain cases, however, the at-fault driver may be fully or partially liable. These instances include situations where the oncoming vehicle:
- Disregarded a stop sign
- Running a red or yellow light
- Was speeding
- Was driving erratically due to fatigue, distraction, or drug/alcohol impairment
Our personal injury attorneys will compile the appropriate evidence to help determine who is at fault for the accident. You need not handle anything by yourself. We are here to assist you in receiving the appropriate compensation.
How To Establish Liability in Left Turn Accidents in Fort Worth, TX
Even if the driver making a left turn is considered to be liable for an accident, this cannot be established without evidence. Such proof may consist of:
- Where the collision occurred
- Video documentation
- Photographs depicting the scene of the accident
- Witness testimony
- Expert accident reconstruction
Our experienced personal injury lawyers understand how to gather and analyze the evidence necessary to bolster your auto accident case. From there, we will work to establish the at-fault party’s negligence.
What To Do After a Fort Worth Left-Turn Accident
When you’ve been in an accident, it can be difficult to think clearly and take the actions necessary to safeguard your rights if you decide to pursue legal action. Nevertheless, it is imperative that you do so. The more evidence you can collect at the scene of the accident, the stronger your claim will be.
The following steps will aid your case:
- Call 911 to report the crash and any injuries.
- Even if you don’t believe you’re hurt, get medical assistance immediately
- Get identifying information and car insurance details for the other vehicle
- Photograph the accident scene and car damage
- Collect names and contact information for witnesses
- Keep track of all accident-related expenses and documentation, including medical invoices and receipts
- Maintain a record of your daily symptoms
Always consult a qualified car accident attorney before dealing with insurance companies. We provide complimentary case evaluations at Anderson Injury Lawyers, so you pay nothing upfront.
Contact a Fort Worth Auto Accident Lawyer to Schedule a Free Consultation Today
If you were injured in a left-turn collision in Fort Worth, Texas, contact Anderson Injury Lawyers. We will fight for you to receive the compensation you deserve.
Don’t delay. You only have two years to file a lawsuit for damages in Texas. After that time, you’re barred from bringing a lawsuit. The sooner you begin, the sooner you will be able to return to normalcy. Call today to speak with an experienced Fort Worth car crash lawyer.
Our legal team handles all types of car accident cases, such as:
- Fatal Car Crashes
- Head-On Crashes
- Highway Crashes
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Intersection Crashes
- Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Passenger Injuries
- Passenger Negligence
- Rear-End Collisions
- Road Defects
- Rollover Accidents
- Self-Driving Car Accidents
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accident
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
Additional Fort Worth Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Common Injuries From Car Accidents
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit-and-Run Accident in Fort Worth?
- Fort Worth Car Accident Statistics
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take To Settle in Fort Worth?
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Texas
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Fort Worth
- Texas Car Accident Claim Process
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What To Do After a Car Accident in Fort Worth
- What to Do When Injured in a Car Accident