Have you or a family member recently been injured in a motorcycle crash in Fort Worth, TX? Contact Anderson Injury Lawyers for immediate assistance with your fight for compensation. Those responsible may be required to compensate you for your medical bills, lost wages, and distress. Our experienced Fort Worth motorcycle accident lawyers can help you work for a full financial recovery, contact us online or call us at (817) 294-1900.
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we are AV-rated, award-winning attorneys who are dedicated to helping injury victims and families in Fort Worth, Texas. Founder Mark Anderson is board certified in personal injury trial law and has more than 30 years of litigation experience. Actively, our law firm has helped clients win over 100 million dollars in life-changing financial awards.
Get our top-rated attorneys you fight for you today. Your first case of evaluation is 100% free, and our team is standing by to take your call now.
Why You Should Call Anderson Injury Lawyers After a Motorcycle Crash in Fort Worth, TX
A motorcycle ride ending in a collision can leave you seriously injured and facing huge financial burdens. Insurance companies won’t make the process of getting compensation easy for you, even if you have a legitimate motorcycle accident claim.
You also need this time to rest, recover, and focus on getting back on your feet. So now’s not the time to take on a stressful fight for damages against a powerful adversary.
Fortunately, you don’t have to. That’s what a Fort Worth personal injury lawyer is here to do.
When you hire our law firm, you don’t just level the playing field. You put award-winning litigators with decades of experience in your corner and give yourself the edge you need to win.
While you are able to focus on getting better, our law firm will:
- Coordinate an exhaustive investigation into your motorcycle crash
- Determine why it happened, who’s at fault, and who can be held financially accountable
- Identify all possible options for financial recovery, including insurance claims and lawsuits
- Consult with leading motorcycle accident injury experts and specialists
- Gather evidence to build and strengthen your claim for damages
- Defend you against victim-blaming strategies
- Negotiate with insurance companies and other parties on your behalf
- Bring your case to a jury in Tarrant county if you aren’t offered a fair settlement deal
We work on a contingency fee basis, so you pay absolutely nothing unless we win your case. Contact our law office in Fort Worth to learn more.
What Is My Motorcycle Injury Case Worth?
The value of every rider’s case will be different. That’s because every crash is different, as is every victim.
While there is no average motorcycle accident settlement, there are a number of factors that will be taken into account in each situation.
- What types of injuries did you sustain?
- How serious are those injuries?
- Will you make a full physical recovery?
- What kind of pain and suffering have you endured?
- Are you able to go back to work?
- Did the crash aggravate any pre-existing medical condition?
- Did you take the necessary steps to mitigate your injuries?
- Do you share any blame for the crash?
- What kind of present and future out-of-pocket costs will you have?
As a general rule, cases involving more serious injuries tend to be worth more than those involving more moderate trauma. But again, every situation is incredibly unique. The best thing you can do is speak directly with a personal injury attorney in Fort Worth about your specific motorcycle injury claim. Contact Anderson Injury Lawyers to set up a meeting with a member of our respected legal team today.
What Compensation Can I Get For My Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
Getting into a motorcycle accident can have high financial costs and leave you in a great deal of distress. If you file a personal injury claim for damages, you can seek compensation for both of these types of trauma.
Economic damages are paid to offset your financial costs.
This can include money for present and future:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Nursing care
Non-economic damages are paid to compensate for your pain and suffering.
Examples of these subjective types of damages include:
- Chronic physical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Depression and anxiety
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
Our motorcycle accident attorneys in Fort Worth are dedicated to fighting to secure all of the compensation which you’re owed under Texas state law. We will take a detailed look at your situation, work with experts, and demand a financial award that accurately reflects the injuries, costs, and pain and suffering you’ve been forced to endure.
What Causes Most Motorcycle Wrecks in Fort Worth?
Most motorcycle accidents in Fort Worth, TX, are avoidable events. Riders are required to obtain a special motorcycle license before they can hit the open road. Motorcycle riders and motorists on the road all have obligations to act with reasonable care and follow posted traffic laws.
When car accidents involve motorcyclists, it’s usually because someone is negligent or careless.
Some of the leading examples of negligence that contributes to motorcycle crashes in Fort Worth include:
- Driver distraction
- Drunk driving
- Lane splitting
- Following too closely
- Failure to yield the right of way, especially at an intersection or while merging onto an interstate
- Riding in a vehicle’s blind spot
- Failure to wear proper reflective gear and safety equipment
- Riding in unsafe weather conditions
- Unsafe turns
- Inadequate motor vehicle maintenance
Vehicle malfunctions and defects, construction, road defects, and hazardous weather conditions can also contribute to motorcycle accidents in Texas.
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Texas?
In 2020, there were at least 7,678 motorcycle accidents reported in the state of Texas.
This included 499 fatal motorcycle wrecks and another 1,821 that caused serious non-fatal injuries.
According to data from the Texas Department of transportation, two out of every three motorcycle accidents reported in the Lone Star State happen in urban areas like Fort Worth.
How Does Sharing Blame For a Motorcycle Crash Affect My Ability to Recover Compensation?
You can recover compensation for your motorcycle accident injuries as long as you are not mostly at fault for the crash. Texas has a modified comparative fault rule in place with a 51% bar to recovery. Damages are reduced up to the degree you share the blame. Once your liability exceeds half, you’re right to compensation disappears.
This could mean getting a check for $80,000 for a case valued at $100,000 if you’re 20% at fault.
Insurance companies and other parties will try to point fingers and blame you. It’s a common tactic because it can significantly hurt your ability to win your case, especially if you don’t fight back.
Our Fort Worth motorcycle accident attorneys will be prepared for these strategies. We will work to gather evidence that disproves the allegations or, at the very least, minimizes how much blame you are ultimately assigned. Sharing less blame means walking away with a potentially higher settlement or verdict.
We’ll Fight to Win Compensation for All of Your Motorcycle Accident Injuries
As a rider, you have very little to protect yourself when you’re involved in a car accident or single-vehicle crash. While wearing a helmet can really reduce the likelihood of suffering a severe traumatic brain injury or dying in a wreck, you’re still vulnerable to many other catastrophic injuries.
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we’re committed to fighting to get you compensation for all of your motorcycle accident injuries.
Contact us for assistance if you’ve been in a wreck and suffered:
- Broken bones
- Road rash or burns
- Injuries to the hands or arms
- Injuries to the knees, legs, or feet
- Crushing injury
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord injury
- Back and neck injury
- Soft tissue damage
- Wrongful death of a family member
It’s important to seek medical attention as soon as possible after a motorcycle accident. Getting medical care right well will significantly reduce the chances of life-threatening complications or infection.
Additionally, your medical record will help to establish an important link between the crash and your injuries. The less time that goes by between the time of the crash and the time your injuries are documented, the better.
How Long Do I Have to Seek Damages After a Fort Worth Motorcycle Crash?
You’ll have just two years to file a claim for damages after a motorcycle accident in Fort Worth, Texas. Once the statute of limitations expires, you will forfeit the right to file a claim and demand accountability from those who caused you to get hurt.
The best thing you can do is contact our experienced Fort Worth personal injury lawyers for assistance with your motorcycle injury claim immediately after you get hurt. We can get to work on your case as soon as you ask for our help.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Experienced Fort Worth Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Now is the time to fight for compensation if you’ve been hurt in a motorcycle accident in Fort Worth, Texas. Anderson Injury Lawyers is ready to help you work toward a full and fair financial recovery.
Contact our respected Fort Worth motorcycle accident lawyers to get started. Your first consultation is 100% free, and members of our legal team are standing by to take your call right now.
Highly Rated Fort Worth Chiropractors
- The Joint Chiropractic – 4601 West Fwy Ste 204 Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Park Hill Chiropractic – 2428-A Forest Park Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76110
- MOVE Pain Relief and Sports Therapy – 4936 Byers Ave Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Salance Chiropractic Clinic – 4255 Bryant Irvin Rd Ste 108 Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Path to Wellness Integrated Health – 525 Bailey Ave Fort Worth, TX 76107
Fort Worth Motorcycle Accident Testimonial
Our Fort Worth, TX personal injury law firm also provides:
- Car Accident Lawyers in Fort Worth
- Truck Accident Lawyers in Fort Worth
- Daycare Injury Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Fort Worth
- Brain Injury Lawyers in Fort Worth
- Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Premises Liability Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers in Fort Worth
- Uber & Lyft Accident Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Workplace Accident Lawyers in Fort Worth
- Wrongful Death Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Dog Bite Lawyers in Fort Worth
- Catastrophic Injury Attorneys in Fort Worth
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Fort Worth