408 W Eighth St Suite 202, Dallas, TX 75208
Clients can find our office at 1408 W Eighth St, Suite 202, Dallas, TX 75208.
Our building is located in the heart of the Bishop Arts District. We are just steps from The Kessler Theater. We are less than two miles from the Dallas Zoo and just a bit further from the Trinity River and Trammell Crow Park.
We’re also right near the area’s major courthouses. The George L. Allen, Sr. Courts Building is two and three-quarter miles northeast of our office. The U.S. District Courthouse is three miles northeast of our building. The Dallas County Administration Building and Dallas City Hall are about three miles from our office.
Top Sights in Dallas
Directions to Our Law Office
- From the North: Take US-75 south to exit 1A, I-35E S/Waco. Stay to the left and follow signs for St. Paul St. Continue as the highway becomes TX-366/Woodall Rogers Freeway. Turn left on Beckley Ave. Turn right on Zang Blvd. Turn right on Eighth St and follow the street to our office.
- From the South: Go north on I-35E to exit 422B, Kiest Blvd. Stay to the left and follow signs for Kiest Blvd W. Instead of turning onto Kiest Blvd, go straight through the intersection. At the next light, turn left onto Saner Ave then turn right onto Zang Blvd. Turn left on 10th St, then right on Bishop Ave. Turn left on Eighth St and continue to our office.
- From the East: Take I-30 west to exit 46A, I-35E N. Stay to the right and follow signs for Eighth St./Colorado Blvd. Continue to Eighth St and turn right. Stay to the right as Eighth St becomes Davis St. Turn left onto Zang Ave then turn right onto Eighth St. Follow the road to our office.
- From the West: Go east on I-30 to exit 44, Beckley Ave/Riverfront Blvd. Follow the frontage road to Beckley Ave and turn right. Turn right onto Zang Blvd, then right again on Eighth St. Follow the road to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Dallas, TX
We have a small parking lot to the west of our building for visitors. You can enter our parking lot from Eighth St. On-street parking is also available on Eighth St, Bishop Ave, and Adams Ave. The on-street parking spaces are not metered but some have a four-hour time limit. Beware that many parking lots in the area are private and your car could get towed or ticketed if you park in them.
If you are traveling by public transportation, our office is three blocks west of the Bishop Arts Station of the Dallas Streetcar. The nearest bus stop to our office is at Davis St and Bishop Ave/Haines Ave. DART bus route 226 serves this station. Bus route 226 also stops on Llewellyn Ave at Seventh St and Llewellyn Ave at Melba St.
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule a free consultation with an experienced injury lawyer by filling out our contact form. During your consultation, our personal injury lawyers will assess your case and outline your legal options. Our lawyers will also listen to your story and explain exactly what we can do for your case.
- The Bishop Arts Hotel by Bluelofts
- Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas at The Canyon
- Bishop Arts Suites Downtown Dallas Near I-35E
- Trinity Suites Downtown Dallas
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
Top Sights By Interest
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Anderson Injury Lawyers focuses its practice on personal injury cases. The firm represents accident victims injured in car accidents, slip & fall accidents, workplace accidents, and more. Our legal team includes two lawyers who are board-certified in personal injury trial law. We also have a 10.0 Superb rating on Avvo and a perfect 5.0 client review rating from Avvo.
More Than 15 Years of Helping Injury Victims
Anderson Injury Lawyers has been helping accident victims since 2007. During our careers, we have recovered hundreds of millions in compensation for our clients. Whether you need a lawyer to negotiate a fair insurance settlement or present your case to a jury, the firm’s personal injury attorneys will represent you aggressively so you can get compensation. Contact us to put us to work on your injury case.
Pleasant Grove, Bent Tree, Glen Abbey, Northwood Hills – Valley View, Preston Highlands, Preston Trail, Prestonwood, Lake Highlands, Merriman Park/University Manor, Melshire Estates, Preston Hollow, Casa View, Eastwood, Hillside, Lake Park Estates, Little Forest Hills, Mount Auburn, Old Lake Highlands, The Peninsula, Casa Linda, Forest Hills, Hollywood Heights – Santa Monica, Lakewood, Lakewood Heights, Lochwood, Lower Greenville, M Streets – Vickery Place, Wilshire Heights, Ridgewood Park, Love Field, Northaven Park, Kiestwood, North Oak Cliff, Deep Ellum – Expo Park, Downtown Dallas, Medical District, Oak Lawn, Old East Dallas, South Dallas – Fair Park, The Design District, Uptown, Devonshire, Bluffview, Greenway Parks, Highland Park, University Park