Were you injured as a passenger in a car accident in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area? The personal injury attorneys at Anderson Injury Lawyers can help you pursue damages to cover your losses.
In a car crash, passengers are equally as likely to suffer injuries as the driver. You have every right to seek compensation just as the driver would if injured.
We understand this is a difficult time because we’ve seen countless clients deal with the aftermath of accidents. Being able to focus on healing without the stress of dealing with legal matters is important for your peace of mind.
Our Dallas-Fort Worth personal injury attorneys protect the interests of clients who were injured in car accidents as passengers, helping them seek full financial compensation.
Give us a call to get started at (817) 294-1900. Your first consultation at Anderson Injury Lawyers is free. We’ll sit down with you to review your case and discuss the legal options available to you. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless we win. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Contact us today.
How Can Anderson Injury Lawyers Help After a Fort Worth, TX Car Accident?
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we know car accidents can be a traumatic experience. As you’re reeling from physical and emotional pain, you’re forced to consider financial issues as well. How will you cover the expenses related to your injuries?
We can help. Our Dallas-Fort Worth auto accident lawyers have extensive experience working with injured passengers. We stop at nothing to get them the financial award they deserve for what they’ve suffered.
When you hire Anderson Injury Lawyers, you’ll benefit from a team that will:
- Investigate the cause of the car accident and who may be liable for your passenger injuries
- Handle your case until completion as you focus on healing
- Gather evidence and help you value your damages
- Litigate your case in court if we fail to negotiate a fair out-of-court settlement
Attorney Mark Anderson is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. You can rest assured your case is in highly skilled hands.
Who Is Liable for Passenger Injuries in Fort Worth, Texas?
When a vehicle crash leaves a passenger wounded, they may seek damages from the following sources:
- The driver’s insurance coverage
- A third-party’s insurance coverage if another negligent driver caused the accident
- Their own vehicle insurance policy’s uninsured motorist coverage
- A personal injury claim against any liable party
If you were injured as a passenger in a vehicle crash in Texas, Anderson Injury Lawyers is here to advocate for you. We know all the possible sources of compensation and will do everything we can to maximize your financial award.
What Kinds of Damages Are Available to Injured Passengers in Fort Worth, TX?
In personal injury lawsuits, damages are often separated into economic and non-economic categories.
Economic damages cover financial losses caused by the accident, including:
- Cost of medical treatment
- Physical therapy
- Lost income
- Home-based nursing care
- Domestic services
- Medical devices and equipment
- Out-of-pocket expenses
Non-economic damages cover losses associated with more personal matters that are harder to quantify monetarily, including:
- Reduced mobility
- Emotional discomfort
- Cognitive impairment
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of companionship
After sustaining injuries in a car accident, you deserve to be made whole. Trust our Dallas-Fort Worth personal injury attorneys to handle your case with skill and integrity.
How Long Do I Have To File a Car Accident Lawsuit in Texas?
If you’ve suffered a personal injury as a passenger during a car accident, you have limited time to file a lawsuit. This time restriction is known as the “statute of limitations,” and in Texas, it is two years from the accident date.
Don’t make the mistake of believing that two years is a considerable amount of time. When it comes to constructing a solid case, every second counts. The stronger your case, the more likely the insurance company will want to settle rather than risk going to trial.
Contact Anderson Injury Lawyers To Speak With A Fort Worth Car Crash Lawyer
You should be compensated if you’ve suffered injuries as a passenger during a car accident in the Fort Worth-Dallas, TX area. You’ve been through a devastating experience, and the last thing you need to be worrying about is how to cover your expenses. Leave that to us.
Your health and future are too important to put in the hands of a lesser firm. You need Anderson Injury Lawyers. A Dallas car wreck lawyer or a Fort Worth car accident lawyer standing by and ready to advocate for you.
Our law firm handles all types of car accident cases, such as:
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- DUI Accident
- Fatal Car Crashes
- Head-On Crashes
- Highway Crashes
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Intersection Crashes
- Lane Change Crashes
- Left-Turn Accident
- Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Passenger Injuries
- Red and Yellow Light Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Road Defects
- Rollover Accidents
- Seat Belt Injuries
- Self-Driving Car Accidents
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accident
- U-Turn Car Accidents
Additional Fort Worth Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Liability
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Common Injuries From Car Accidents
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit-and-Run Accident in Fort Worth?
- Fort Worth Car Accident Statistics
- How Does Car Insurance Work in the State of Texas?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take To Settle in Fort Worth?
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Texas
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Fort Worth
- Texas Car Accident Claim Process
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What To Do After a Car Accident in Fort Worth
- What to Do When Injured in a Car Accident
- Who Is at Fault for My Car Accident?