If you were recently injured in a multi-vehicle car crash in Fort Worth, Texas, you may be eligible for compensation to cover your losses. The seasoned Fort Worth multi-vehicle car crash lawyers at Anderson Injury Lawyers will help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Since 2007, we have vigorously defended auto accident victims like you. Over the years, we have secured substantial compensation for injured clients — hundreds of millions and counting.
Contact our legal firm today at (817) 294-1900 to find out what we can do to assist you in getting your life back to the way it was prior to this tragedy. Your initial consultation is completely free, so call now.
How Can Our Attorneys Assist You After a Fort Worth, TX Multi-Vehicle Accident?
The results of a multi-vehicle crash can be devastating and lead to severe injuries. If you want to be compensated for your injuries, you must determine who is responsible for the accident. Our Fort Worth personal injury attorneys are tireless advocates who know how to get the job done. You can trust we’ll do everything we can to get you the money you need to move forward.
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, a car accident lawyer can help you, our attorneys have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our injured clients. We are ready to leverage our resources and capabilities for your benefit.
When you select Anderson Injury Lawyers, we’ll get started on the following:
- Investigate the multi-vehicle crash to determine what led to the accident
- Identify all accountable parties
- Consult with experts such as medical and financial professionals
- Manage all discussions with insurance companies to reach a settlement for your claim
Throughout the process, we’ll ensure you’re kept informed and involved.
After sustaining injuries in a car accident, you need time to heal. Allow our skilled Fort Worth auto accident attorneys to handle your case. Contact our Fort Worth, Texas law firm now to schedule a free case evaluation. You pay no fees unless we win.
What Injuries Occur in Multi-Vehicle Crashes in Fort Worth, Texas?
Multi-vehicle crashes are less frequent than those involving just two vehicles, yet the injuries they cause can be catastrophic. Multiple recurring hits might aggravate a seemingly mild initial injury sustained from the first impact.
In addition, the severity of a crash increases as the vehicle’s speed rises. Multi-vehicle collisions that occur on roads and interstates with greater speed limits can be particularly devastating.
These are some common injuries sustained in Fort Worth multi-vehicle car crashes:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Bone breaks and fractures
- Hip fractures
- Facial injuries
- Seat belt injuries
- Internal organ injuries
- Broken ribs
- Passenger injuries
- Severe burns
- Wrongful death of a relative
These injuries can be painful and result in high medical costs. You shouldn’t have to shoulder the financial strain on your own. Our personal injury lawyers in Fort Worth, TX are here to protect and advocate for your rights.
What Causes Multi-Vehicle Crashes in Fort Worth, TX?
While multi-vehicle crashes can occur in a variety of ways, there are some situations that are more likely to result in such collisions.
Typical causes of multi-vehicle collisions include the following:
- Two vehicles at a traffic signal are rear-ended by a third vehicle, forcing each car to collide with the one in front.
- A vehicle attempts to pass another vehicle, but the other vehicle moves into the lane of the passing vehicle. The passing vehicle then swerves and collides with a third automobile.
- A vehicle traveling in the wrong direction collides with an oncoming vehicle, which then swerves and collides with a second vehicle.
Causes of multi-vehicle accidents include:
- Driver distraction
- Impaired driving due to alcohol or drugs (DUI)
- Aggressive driving
- Drowsy driving
- Improper lane changes or U-turns
- Unsafe left turns
- Mechanical breakdown
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we understand that these collisions are terrifying and traumatic. They can drastically alter your life. Our Fort Worth auto accident attorneys are skilled in obtaining the necessary remedies for injured clients. Call for a free consultation now.
Can I Get Damages if I’m Partly to Blame for Causing a Fort Worth Multi-Vehicle Accident?
The state of Texas adheres to at-fault insurance laws, which holds the at-fault driver liable for damages. Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance coverage is mandatory for drivers. This enables you to recover some compensation from your own car insurance provider, even if you were at fault.
Additionally, Texas is a modified comparative negligence state. This means that if you were less than 51% to blame, you can still claim damages. However, your compensation will be decreased by your degree of fault. This percentage must be supported by proof, which is where an experienced auto accident attorney can be especially helpful.
Because a multi-vehicle car crash includes many drivers, determining who is at fault for the car accident can be challenging and complex. Identifying the truth can be difficult since drivers may have conflicting accounts of what transpired.
This is why you need an experienced personal injury attorney with experience handling multi-car accidents.
Contact a Car Wreck Lawyer in Fort Worth Today
Call Anderson Injury Lawyers for a free consultation with a car accident lawyer in Fort Worth. We’ll represent you in obtaining the appropriate compensation for your suffering. You don’t have to go through any of this alone.
Common types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Fatal Car Crashes
- Head-On Crashes
- Highway Crashes
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Intersection Crashes
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Passenger Negligence
- Red and Yellow Light Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Road Defects
- Rollover Accidents
- Self-Driving Car Accidents
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accident
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
Additional Fort Worth Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Liability
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit-and-Run Accident in Fort Worth?
- Fort Worth Car Accident Statistics
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take To Settle in Fort Worth?
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Texas
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Fort Worth
- Texas Car Accident Claim Process
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What To Do After a Car Accident in Fort Worth
- What to Do When Injured in a Car Accident