Clients can find our office at 1310 W El Paso St., Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Harold Park
- Rotary Plaza of Ft. Worth Tx
- Historic Fort Worth, Inc.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Notable local landmarks/attractions:
- Fort Worth Public Market
- Fort Worth Zoo
- Fort Worth Water Gardens
- Trinity Park Duck Pond
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
Clients can find our office at 1310 West El Paso Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102.
Our office is located on the Upper West Side of Downtown Fort Worth. We are less than one mile east of the Trinity River Clear Fork. Our building is one mile from Trinity Park, the location of the Fort Worth Police and Firefighters Memorial. We are about a mile and a half east of the Fort Worth Botanic Garden. Our building is about two miles from the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History.
The Tom Vandergriff Civil Courts Building is one and a half miles northeast of our office. This building houses the civil district courts for Tarrant County. The Tarrant County Courthouse is about one and a quarter miles northwest of our building. The civil county courts for Tarrant County reside in this courthouse. Fort Worth City Hall is one mile east of our office.
Top Sights in Fort Worth
To get to our law office:
- From the North: Go south on I-35W to exit 51, I-30/US-287/US-377. Merge onto westbound I-30 and continue to exit 13B, SR-199/Henderson St. Stay to the right at the bottom of the exit ramp and merge onto Henderson St. Turn left onto Presidio St. and left again on Lake St. Continue on Lake St. as it becomes El Paso St. Follow El Paso St. to our office.
- From the South: Head north on I-35W to exit 51A, West I-30/Abilene. Merge onto westbound I-30. Exit at exit 13B, SR-199/Henderson St. Turn right onto Henderson St. then turn left onto Presidio St. Turn left again on Lake St. and follow the road as it curves to the left and becomes El Paso St. Continue to our office on El Paso St.
- From the East: Take I-30 west to exit 13B, SR-199/Henderson St. Stay to the right at the fork and turn right onto Henderson St. Turn left onto Presidio St. then left immediately onto Lake St. Follow Lake St. as it curves and becomes El Paso St. Follow the road to our office.
- From the West: Go east on I-30 to exit 13, SR-199/Henderson St./Summit Ave./8th Ave. Stay to the right and follow signs for Henderson St. Merge onto Vickery Blvd. Turn left onto Summit Ave. and right onto El Paso Ave. Continue to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Fort Worth, TX
- At the office
- 7th & Summit
- Lancaster & Lamar
Our building has free visitor parking. You can enter our parking lot from El Paso St. and park near the entrance to our office. If our lot is full, you can also park on El Paso St. If you park on El Paso St., please do not block any driveways, or your car may get ticketed or towed.
If you are traveling by public transportation, our office is about one mile west of the Fort Worth T&P Station of the Trinity Metro TEXRail system. From there, you can transfer to Trinity Metro’s bus route 6. Route 6 will take you to the intersection of 8th Ave. and Pennsylvania Ave. If you are not arriving by rail, you can take bus route 2 to Summit Ave. and 7th St. or bus route 1 to Lancaster Ave. and Lamar St.
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation by filling out the consultation request form on our website. During your free consultation, you will speak to one of our experienced lawyers about your accident and your injuries. You will discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your case and learn about your legal options for pursuing injury compensation.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth Downtown
- Aloft Fort Worth Downtown
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
- Hilton Fort Worth
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Cultural District
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Anderson Injury Lawyers focuses its practice on all types of personal injury cases, including car accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, and other incidents where someone else’s negligence injured you or a loved one. Our firm includes two board-certified personal injury trial lawyers, and we received a 10.0 Superb rating from Avvo for our excellent legal representation. We are dedicated to giving every client’s case the care and attention it deserves.
Millions of Dollars Recovered for Personal Injury Victims
Our law firm’s attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in injury compensation for our clients. We focus on client service by meeting you at the place and time you choose. Contact us to discuss how we can put our experience and passion to work for your case.
Eastern Hills, Echo Heights, Ederville, Haltom City, Handley, Meadowbrook, Polytechnic Heights, Stop 6, White Lake Hills, Woodhaven, Diamond Hill, North Side, River Oaks, Rock Islands, Sansom Park, Stockyards, Bonnie Brae, Oakhurst, Springdale, United Riverside, Northbrook, Fossil Park, Heritage, Lake Country, Park Glen, Summerfields, Woodland Springs, Arlington Heights, Chapin & Alemeda, Como, Markum Ranch, Ridglea Hills, Western Hills, Ridgmar, Montserrat, Western Hills North, Westland, Westover Hills, Westworth Village, Downtown, Upper West Side, Sundance Square, Cultural District, Berkeley Place, Fairmont-Southside, Mistletoe Heights, Ryan Place, Hallmark-Camelot, Candleridge, Tanglewood, Wedgwood, Highland Hills, Morningside, Overton Woods, Westcliff West, Park Hill, University Place, University West, Westcliff, Worth Heights.