Clients can find our office at 6618 Fossil Bluff Dr #108, Fort Worth, TX 76137.
- Medical City Alliance
- The Golf Club Fossil Creek
- Capp Smith Park
- Arcadia Trail Park
- Gateway Church North Fort Worth Campus
- Fossil Creek Church
Notable local landmarks/attractions:
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Bass Performance Hall
- Trinity Park
- Billy Bob’s Texas
Our office is in the Fossil Creek Center office complex on Fossil Bluff Dr, between Hartnett Way and Western Center Blvd. We are just north of The Golf Club at Fossil Creek, about three-and-a-half miles south of the Medical City Alliance hospital, and nine miles west of the NRH2O Water Park.
The Tom Vandergriff Civil Courts Building, home to the district courts for Tarrant County, is located in downtown Fort Worth, about eight miles south of our building. The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas is also located in downtown Fort Worth, about ten-and-a-half miles south.
Top Sights in Fort Worth Fossil Bluff
- From the North: Take I-35W to exit 58, Western Center Blvd. Turn left onto Western Center Blvd, then turn left again onto Sandshell Blvd. Turn left onto Hartnett Way, and continue to our office on your left.
- From the South: Go north on I-35W to exit 57B, Fossil Creek Blvd. Merge onto North Fwy, then turn right onto Western Center Blvd. Turn left onto Sandshell Blvd, then turn left again onto Hartnett Way, and follow the road to our office on the left.
- From the East: Go west on TX-183, stay to the right, and merge onto I-820. Exit at exit 16B, I-35W/US-287/Fort Worth/Denton. Merge onto I-35W/US-287, and continue to exit 58, Western Center Blvd. Turn right onto Western Center Blvd, then turn left onto Sandshell Blvd. Turn left onto Hartnett Way and follow the road to our building on the left.
- From the West: Head east on I-820 and take exit 16B, I-35W/US-297/Fort Worth/Denton. Stay to the left to continue onto North I-35W/North US-287/Denton. Merge onto I-35W/US-287, and continue to exit 58, Western Center Blvd. Turn right onto Western Center Blvd, left onto Sandshell Blvd, left again at Hartnett Way, and then continue on Hartnett Way to our office on the left.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Fort Worth, TX
- *Our building has its own parking spaces*
Our office complex has a large parking lot with free visitor parking and spaces dedicated to our building. You can enter the lot from either Hartnett Way or Fossil Bluff Dr.
If you are planning to travel by public transportation, keep in mind that Trinity Metro does not serve our area of Fort Worth. The nearest stop is at the intersection of Western Center Blvd and Beach St, over a mile east of us.
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule a free consultation to discuss your potential case. You can request a consultation by filling out the contact form on our website.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Worth – Fossil Creek, an IHG Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Fort Worth – Fossil Creek, an IHG Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Fort Worth North
- Tru by Hilton Fort Worth-Fossil Creek
- avid hotel Fort Worth – Fossil Creek, an IHG Hotel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth – Fossil Creek
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Anderson Injury Lawyers has served personal injury clients in Fort Worth and across Texas since 2007. Our Fort Worth personal injury attorneys have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for clients injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip & fall accidents, and other traumatic incidents caused by another’s negligent or intentional actions.
More Than 30 Years of Experience
Our Fort Worth personal injury lawyers have over 30 years of legal experience representing clients against the parties that injured them. Our team always puts clients first and never backs down from insurers and at-fault parties. Contact us to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can take care of your injury claim so you can focus on your health.
Eastern Hills, Echo Heights, Ederville, Haltom City, Handley, Meadowbrook, Polytechnic Heights, Stop 6, White Lake Hills, Woodhaven, Diamond Hill, North Side, River Oaks, Rock Islands, Sansom Park, Stockyards, Bonnie Brae, Oakhurst, Springdale, United Riverside, Northbrook, Fossil Park, Heritage, Lake Country, Park Glen, Summerfields, Woodland Springs, Arlington Heights, Chapin & Alemeda, Como, Markum Ranch, Ridglea Hills, Western Hills, Ridgmar, Montserrat, Western Hills North, Westland, Westover Hills, Westworth Village, Downtown, Upper West Side, Sundance Square, Cultural District, Berkeley Place, Fairmont-Southside, Mistletoe Heights, Ryan Place, Hallmark-Camelot, Candleridge, Tanglewood, Wedgwood, Highland Hills, Morningside, Overton Woods, Westcliff West, Park Hill, University Place, University West, Westcliff, Worth Heights.