If you’ve been injured in a lane change car accident in Fort Worth, Texas, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries. Our Fort Worth lane change crashes lawyers at Anderson Injury Lawyers have the experience to help you hold the negligent parties accountable.
Our legal team has decades of experience in personal injury law and has recovered over $100 million for our injured clients.
Contact us today at (817) 294-1900 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our respected legal team. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless we’re able to secure a financial award on your behalf.
You have nothing to lose by contacting our Fort Worth law offices.
How Anderson Injury Lawyers Can Help You if You Were Injured in a Lane Change Crash in Fort Worth, TX
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we consider our clients to be family. This means we provide the same exceptional legal representation to our clients as we would for our own families.
We’re an established law firm with a well-earned reputation for winning personal injury cases such as lane change crashes. Whether your accident involved a car, truck, or motorcycle, we are prepared to advocate for you.
When you hire our Fort Worth personal injury attorneys, we get straight to work by doing the following:
- Conducting an independent investigation to better understand exactly what happened
- Collecting and reviewing relevant evidence, including police reports, witness statements, and surveillance footage
- Consulting with top Fort Worth experts to bolster your case
- Negotiating with insurance companies so they don’t try to take advantage of you
If the insurance company refuses to settle or makes an insufficient offer, we won’t hesitate to take them to court. Our Fort Worth personal injury lawyers know this is a difficult time for you. The last thing you should be worrying about is how to navigate the legal system. With Anderson Injury Lawyers in your corner, you won’t have to.
Contact us for a free consultation today. Having the right attorney can make all the difference in the outcome of your case.
Why Do Most Lane Change Crashes Happen in Fort Worth?
There are many lane change scenarios that can be dangerous, but a few are especially prone to causing car crashes.
In fact, 88% of crashes involving a lane change are caused by the following:
- Typical Lane Change: Parallel vehicles moving forward, one attempts to change lanes and sideswipes the other.
- Intersection Turns: One vehicle makes a turn across lanes and hits an oncoming vehicle.
- Drifting: Vehicles inadvertently drift across lanes.
- Passing and Turning: Vehicles in parallel; one turns, and one passes at the same junction.
- Left Lane Passing: One vehicle moves into another lane in an attempt to pass.
- Merging From Parked Position: Vehicle is hit as it moves from a parked position and merges onto road.
- Merging: Vehicle sideswiped as it merges onto the highway and eases into the lane.
Injuries from these kinds of accidents can be traumatic. They can also be expensive. If you suffered injuries in a lane change crash, an experienced car accident lawyer in Fort Worth, TX knows how to help. Give us a call today.
What Are the Main Causes of Fort Worth, Texas Lane Change Crashes?
About 10% of motor vehicle accidents are caused by lane changing. This is likely due to the many factors involved, such as speed, mirror, positioning, and blind spots.
These factors combine to make lane changing especially risky. Drivers should avoid unnecessary lane changes whenever possible.
The following causes of lane change crashes have been compiled by The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration:
- Driver fatigue
- Not checking mirrors or blind spots
- Driving while distracted
- Driving while impaired
- Poor visibility
- Inclement weather
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we’ve helped countless injured clients who were in accidents involving lane changes. We are ready to help you as well.
Some common injuries after a car accident are:
- Passenger Injury
- Neck injury
- Broken Bones
- Seat belt injury
- Nerve Damage
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
To discuss your case with us and find out how we can help, contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
How Long Do I Have To File a Car Accident Lawsuit After a Crash in Fort Worth?
Every state has a statute of limitations, which limits the amount of time you have in which to file a lawsuit. Texas has a two-year statute of limitations. If you fail to meet this timeline, you will forfeit your right to seek compensation in a lawsuit.
Don’t risk missing important deadlines. Let our personal injury attorneys in Fort Worth worry about all that. Contact us today so we can get to work on your case.
Get Help From a Car Accident Law Firm in Fort Worth Today
After suffering an injury in a lane change crash, one of the most important things you can do is hire a skilled attorney. Having Anderson injury lawyers by your side can be a game-changer.
We know a financial award can help you heal and recover faster. Rest assured, we will do everything possible to get you a fair settlement or verdict. Give us a call today to get started.
Our law firm handles all types of car accident cases involving:
- DUI Accident
- Fatal Car Crashes
- Head-On Crashes
- Highway Crashes
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Intersection Crashes
- Left-Turn Accident
- Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Passenger Injuries
- Passenger Negligence
- Red and Yellow Light Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Road Defects
- Rollover Accidents
- Self-Driving Car Accidents
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accident
- U-Turn Car Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
Additional Fort Worth Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Liability
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Common Injuries From Car Accidents
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit-and-Run Accident in Fort Worth?
- Fort Worth Car Accident Statistics
- How Does Car Insurance Work in the State of Texas?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take To Settle in Fort Worth?
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Texas
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Fort Worth
- Texas Car Accident Claim Process
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What To Do After a Car Accident in Fort Worth
- What to Do When Injured in a Car Accident
- Who Is at Fault for My Car Accident?