Car accidents are just a fact of life. Either you’ve been in one, or someone close to you has. If you’ve been injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another driver, our Fort Worth car accident attorneys are prepared to help you.
Most car accidents in Fort Worth, TX, are preventable, so understanding how they happen can help you avoid them. Unfortunately, they sometimes happen so quickly that there’s no chance for you to react. But you can take control after you’ve been in a car accident by calling our Fort Worth personal injury attorneys.
Anderson Injury Lawyers have been advocating for car accident victims since 2007. In that time, we’ve earned our reputation as exceptional advocates through hard work and putting our clients first. Call us today at (817) 294-1900 for a free consultation so we can learn about your accident and you can find out how we can help you through this difficult time.
If I’m Injured in a Fort Worth Car Accident, What Can Anderson Injury Lawyers Do for Me?
Car accidents in Fort Worth, Texas, can bring physical, emotional, and financial pain. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you may think you have no choice but to bear the consequences. Our Fort Worth car accident lawyers are here to make sure you don’t have to carry the financial fallout yourself.
After suffering injuries in a car accident, you need two things—an outstanding medical team and a superb attorney who can hold the negligent parties responsible for the harm they caused you.
When you hire the award-winning attorneys at Anderson Injury Lawyers, you get a team that has a proven record of delivering much-needed financial relief to our clients. Some examples include:
- $4,800,000 for a client badly injured by a tractor-trailer
- $1,700,000 settlement for a client who suffered spinal injuries after a low-speed accident
- $1,500,000 in compensation for a client injured in a head-on collision with a truck
- $1,000,000 for a client severely injured in an intersection crash
But we don’t just measure success by dollar figures. We also measure it by what our satisfied clients have to say about us. Call us today so we can start evaluating your case. We’ll earn your trust by always being honest with you.
What Are the Different Types of Car Accidents in Fort Worth, Texas?
Car accidents can result in every imaginable injury, from minor scrapes and cuts to traumatic brain injury. They can also happen in countless ways. The following are the more common types of car crashes in Fort Worth, TX.
Accidents involving vehicles colliding at an angle are some of the most dangerous types of accidents. In 2021, nearly 45% of all crashes were angle collisions, and they accounted for 9,000 deaths. T-bone accidents are one such type of angle collision, and they tend to happen when one driver fails to yield the right of way to another driver.
Rear-end car crashes account for a sizeable portion of accidents that result in serious injuries. They typically happen when a car is traveling too close to the car ahead. They are particularly dangerous because the driver of the car that is rear-ended often doesn’t have time to prepare for the impact.
Intersection Car Crashes
Intersections are also common locations for car crashes. There are many causes of intersection accidents, but they most commonly involve cars running a red light, faulty or confusing traffic signals, and distracted drivers.
Head-on collisions can result when one car inadvertently travels into the lane of on-coming traffic due to a distracted driver, a driver under the influence of alcohol (DUI), or driver fatigue. These accidents are especially dangerous when both cars are driving at high speeds.
What Can I Do To Avert Car Accidents in Fort Worth, Texas?
Unfortunately, there is no foolproof plan to completely avoid car accidents. While you can’t control the conduct of other drivers, there are certain things you can do to reduce the chances of being in a car accident. For example:
- Keep your car’s braking and steering systems well maintained
- Never drive while fatigued or after drinking alcohol
- Regularly rotate your tires to ensure good traction and control over your car
- Get in the habit of regularly checking your rearview and side mirrors
- Keep plenty of space between you and the cars around you
- Make sure you and your passengers always wear seatbelts
For experienced drivers, it’s easy to take driving for granted and become lax in ensuring safety measures. Unfortunately, accidents are more likely to happen when we let our guard down. A speeding car can become a lethal weapon when drivers stop being vigilant.
If You Were Injured Call a Car Crash Lawyer in Fort Worth, Texas for a Free Consultation
Car accidents can happen in the blink of an eye. If another driver’s carelessness caused the accident that resulted in your injuries, At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we have the skill and tenacity to make irresponsible drivers and their insurance companies pay for your injuries.
You deserve an experienced car crash lawyer in Fort Worth, Texas who will go the extra mile to ensure you’re fairly compensated for the harm someone else caused. Legal help is only a phone call away. Call us today for a free consultation so we can begin assessing your case and injuries.
We handle all types of car accident claims, including:
- Fatal Car Crashes
- Highway Crashes
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Lane Change Crashes
- Left-Turn Accident
- Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Passenger Injuries
- Passenger Negligence
- Road Defects
- Rollover Accidents
- Seat Belt Injuries
- Self-Driving Car Accidents
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accident
- U-Turn Car Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
Additional Fort Worth Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Liability
- Car Color & Crash Risk
- Common Car Accident Scenarios — Causes & Determining Fault
- Common Injuries From Car Accidents
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit-and-Run Accident in Fort Worth?
- How Does Car Insurance Work in the State of Texas?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take To Settle in Fort Worth?
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Texas
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Fort Worth
- Texas Car Accident Claim Process
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What To Do After a Car Accident in Fort Worth
- What to Do When Injured in a Car Accident
- Who Is at Fault for My Car Accident?