If you were recently involved in a Dallas rear-end crash, you may be dealing with serious injuries, lost time from work, and extensive pain and suffering. Anderson Injury Lawyers can help you seek accountability and compensation from the at-fault driver.
Our Dallas rear-end crash lawyers have decades of legal experience we leverage to help our clients recover maximum compensation. We also handle Dallas bus accidents, Dallas taxi accidents, Dallas Uber & Lyft accidents, Dallas Pedestrian accidents, and more injury matters.
How Our Dallas Car Accident Lawyers Can Help After a Rear-End Crash
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we provide personalized attention to every client. This approach has been a cornerstone of our success and has helped us obtain hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our deserving clients.
When you hire our Dallas car accident attorneys, you can count on us to:
- Thoroughly investigate your case to determine the cause of the accident and who is at-fault
- Communicate with other parties and insurance companies on your behalf
- Gather evidence to establish liability and the damages you have suffered
- Advise you of your legal rights and options at every phase of your case
- Aggressively demand compensation for the full extent of damages you have suffered
Anderson Injury Lawyers has decades of experience among our legal team. With a board-certified personal injury attorney, we are uniquely equipped to help you with the claim process. We have handled thousands of injury cases in Dallas, TX, and we look forward to handling yours, too.
Learn more about what a car accident lawyer can do for you. Contact us today to learn more about how our Dallas rear-end crash attorneys can help and the next steps in the process.
What Is a Rear-End Crash?
A rear-end accident is one in which one vehicle impacts the rear of a vehicle in front of it with its front side. The front bumper of one vehicle usually strikes the rear bumper of the other.
These collisions often occur at stop signs, stop lights, or slow-moving traffic when a motorist does not notice or pay attention to traffic in front of them stopping.
How Common Are Rear-End Crashes in Dallas, Texas?
According to car accident statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, rear-end accidents are one of the most frequently occurring types of motor vehicle accident types, making up nearly 30% of all crashes. One of the most common causes of rear-end accidents is following too closely.
There were 20,724 auto accidents in Texas in 2021 caused by following too closely, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. Distracted driving and inattention are other common causes of rear-end accidents, accounting for 12,536 and 82,705 accidents in Texas in 2021, respectively.
Who Is At Fault for a Rear-End Collision in Dallas, TX?
In most situations, the driver in the rear is found to be at fault for a rear-end crash. This is because Texas law states that the operator of a motor vehicle must maintain sufficient space from the front vehicle so that the operator can stop without colliding with the vehicle in front or veering into another vehicle, object, or person, considering the speed of the vehicles, traffic, and road conditions.
However, there are times when the front vehicle driver may cause the accident and be responsible for financial losses stemming from the collision, including:
- The front vehicle does not have working lights to indicate they are stopping, braking, or turning
- The front vehicle was reversing at the time of the collision
- The front vehicle had some type of mechanical issue and was in the middle of the roadway
- The front vehicle was merging in front of another vehicle without sufficient space
- The front vehicle was driving erratically because the driver was impaired
There are also some times when another party may be responsible for the accident. For example, if a person’s brakes suddenly stop working, the brake manufacturer may be responsible for the accident.
An experienced Dallas rear-end crash lawyer can thoroughly investigate your claim and establish a strong strategy to help you recover compensation for the accident.
What Compensation Can You Collect After a Dallas Rear-End Crash?
Many people underestimate how devastating a rear-end car accident can be for victims. They may assume that common injuries are not severe.
However, serious injuries can occur even at slow speeds. Additionally, many rear-end accidents involve higher speeds and serious injuries.
- Medical expenses you already incurred, as well as those that you anticipate incurring in the future
- Lost wages and employment benefits
- Reduced or lost earning capacity if you can no longer work at all or at the same job
- Pain and suffering
- Costs to repair or replace your damaged vehicle
Our experienced car accident lawyers in Dallas can review the circumstances surrounding your case and give you a better idea about the potential value of your claim.
Contact Our Car Crash Lawyers in Dallas for a Free Initial Consultation
If you were hurt in a rear-end crash in Dallas, TX, you deserve fair compensation and exceptional legal services to help you obtain it.
Call Anderson Injury Lawyers today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced car crash lawyer in Dallas.
Other common types of car accident cases we handle include:
- Defective Tire Accidents
- DUI Accidents
- Head-On Crashes
- Highway Crashes
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Intersection Crashes
- Rollover Accidents
- Lane Change Crashes
- Left-Turn Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
Additional Dallas Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Liability
- Chest Injuries
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Dallas?
- Do I Have To Go to Court After a Car Accident in Dallas?
- How To Get Money After A Car Accident Without A Lawyer in Dallas
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Dallas, TX
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Dallas, TX
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What to Do After a Dallas Car Accident?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident in Dallas?