Were you injured in a left-turn accident in Dallas, Texas? Our Dallas left-turn accident lawyers at Anderson Injury Lawyers can help you pursue the compensation you need to get through this difficult time.
Why are we the right firm to represent you in your car accident case? Here are a few reasons why:
- Recovered over $100,000,000 for clients
- A vast network of experts and resources
- Founding attorney Mark Anderson has over 30 years of experience and is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Top-rated by Avvo, Martindale-Hubbell, and Texas Magazine
- Besides car crashes, we handle other vehicle accidents like bus accidents in Dallas, taxi accidents in Dallas, Uber & Lyft accidents in Dallas, truck accidents in Dallas, and more injury matters.
How Anderson Injury Lawyers Can Help After a Left-Turn Accident in Dallas, TX
Since 2007, Anderson Injury Lawyers has provided zealous legal representation to personal injury victims. Our Dallas car accident attorneys know what you’re going through and are prepared to advocate for you so you can get the financial award you need to get your life back on track.
When you hire our legal team to represent you, we can help with your case by:
- Handling all negotiations on your behalf to reach a fair settlement
- Investigating your case to collect evidence and determine your best course of action
- Apprising you of your legal options as your case develops
- Filing your claim process
- Protecting you from accusations that you’re to blame for the left-turn accident
Let us help you seek the compensation you deserve after being hurt because of another driver’s negligence. Call us today in Dallas, TX, for a free, no-obligation consultation.
What Causes Left Turn Accidents in Dallas?
The majority of left-turn collisions are the result of driver error. Typical root causes of these mishaps include:
- Drowsy driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Reckless driving
- Misjudging the distance of oncoming traffic
- Dangerous lane changes
- Failure to yield
Our auto accident attorneys in Dallas will conduct a thorough investigation to determine what caused the accident and which parties were at fault.
What Injuries Are Common in Left-Turn Accidents in Dallas, Texas?
Possible injuries that could result from left-turn accidents include:
- Cuts and lacerations
- Fractures and broken bones
- Chest injuries
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Back problems
- Head and neck injuries
- Amputated limbs
- Severe burns
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Some of these common injuries may be severe enough to result in long-term disability. No matter what injury you suffered, our Dallas car accident lawyers will help you hold the liable parties accountable.
Who Is at Fault in Left-Turn Accidents in Dallas?
In accidents involving left turns, the driver making the turn is frequently held accountable. This is due to the requirement that turning drivers must give way to oncoming traffic.
However, in some circumstances, the at-fault driver could bear all or part of the blame. These situations include:
- The approaching car ignored a stop sign or red light
- The approaching car was moving quickly
- Due to exhaustion, distraction, or drug/alcohol impairment, the approaching car was driving erratically
To help establish liability for an accident, our personal injury lawyers will gather the necessary evidence required. You don’t have to handle everything on your own. We’re here to help you get the compensation and justice you deserve.
How To Establish Liability in Left Turn Accidents in Dallas, TX
Even if the left-turning driver is presumed to be at fault for an accident, this cannot be proven without evidence. Such evidence could include:
- Location of damage on the vehicles
- The spot where the collision took place
- Video documentation
- Images showing the scene of the collision
- Witness accounts
- Accident reconstruction by an expert witness
Our skilled personal injury attorneys know how to collect and review the evidence needed to strengthen your car accident case. From there, we’ll work to prove the negligence of the at-fault party.
What To Do After a Dallas Left-Turn Accident
After an accident, it can be hard to think straight and take the necessary steps to protect your rights in the event you choose to pursue legal action. However, it’s critical that you do so. The more you’re able to gather at the time of the accident, the better your chances of a strong claim.
Taking the following steps can help your case:
- Report the collision and any injuries by dialing 911
- Seek immediate medical attention even if you think you’re not injured
- Get the name, address, phone number, license number, make, model, and registration of the other car, as well as its insurance information
- Take pictures of the crash site and all vehicle damage
- Obtain the names and numbers of any witnesses.
- Keep a record of all costs or documentation associated with the accident, such as medical bills, doctor’s reports, invoices, and receipts
- Keep track of your daily symptoms
After a left-turn collision, speak with a qualified auto accident attorney to understand your legal options. Don’t hesitate to act today. Texas only allows you two years within which you can sue for damages. After two years have passed, you’re barred from bringing a personal injury lawsuit. The sooner you get started, the sooner you can get back to normal.
Contact an Auto Accident Lawyer in Dallas to Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Contact Anderson Injury Lawyers for assistance if you were hurt in a left-turn accident in Dallas, Texas. Our Dallas car accident attorneys will fight to get you the compensation you’re due. Your first consultation is free.
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we also handle other types of car accidents:
- Defective Tire Accidents
- Head-On Crashes
- Highway Crashes
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Intersection Crashes
- Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Rear-End Crashes
- Rollover Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
Additional Dallas Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Liability
- Dallas Car Accident Statistics
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Dallas?
- Do I Have To Go to Court After a Car Accident in Dallas?
- How To Get Money After A Car Accident Without A Lawyer in Dallas
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Dallas, TX
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Dallas, TX
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What to Do After a Dallas Car Accident?
- Who Is At Fault For My Car Accident?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident in Dallas?