If you or a loved one has been involved in a rollover accident in Dallas, Texas, know you’re not alone. At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we are here to stand by your side and help you obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
With decades of experience and a history of positive outcomes for our clients, Anderson Injury Lawyers in Dallas is committed to offering you the exceptional legal representation you deserve. We believe in a personal touch. When you contact us, you become part of our family.
Contact Anderson Injury Lawyers at (214) 327-8000 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Let our Dallas rollover accident lawyers help you navigate your rights and provide clarity on the best steps forward.
How Anderson Injury Lawyers Can Assist After a Dallas Rollover Accident?
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we understand the complexities of rollover accidents. The suddenness, the fear, and the aftermath can be overwhelming.
However, our Dallas car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping you piece together your life post-accident. We treat each case and client with care, fighting for justice as if it were our own battle.
Partner with Anderson Injury Lawyers, and you will benefit from the following:
- Detailed Investigations: Our team will dig deep to determine exactly what caused your rollover accident. We’ll identify who is liable, whether it’s poor road conditions, driver error, or vehicle defects.
- Robust Evidence Collection: From police reports to eyewitness accounts and medical records, we gather all the necessary evidence to build a strong case for you.
- Expert Consultations: We consult with medical professionals, accident reconstruction experts, and financial analysts to quantify your damages accurately.
- Insurance Negotiations: With our extensive experience, we know insurance companies’ tactics to minimize payouts. We’ll negotiate aggressively to ensure you get the settlement you deserve.
- Court Representation: Suppose your case goes to trial. Our skilled attorneys will represent you, presenting the strongest possible case to ensure justice is served.
- Transparent Communication: We’ll keep you informed and involved throughout the process, ensuring you understand each step as we take it.
- No Win, No Fee Guarantee: We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay us unless we win compensation for your case.
You deserve the best in your corner. Don’t compromise with any less experienced law firm; the stakes are too high. Contact our law office in Dallas, TX, today for a free consultation.
A Closer Look at Rollover Crashes
Rollover accidents are some of the scariest types of crashes you can be in. Imagine your car suddenly flipping onto its side or roof. It can happen in a second, and it’s really risky. In 2021, a shocking 7,640 people died because of rollover crashes.
So, what is a rollover? It’s when a car tips over onto its side or roof during an accident. Sometimes, it happens after your car hits another vehicle or a pole. Other times, cars can flip without hitting anything at all.
Rollovers were behind 29% of all deaths in car crashes in 2021. And if you’re in a collision where your car is the only one involved, the danger increases. Almost half of all deaths in single-car accidents happen because of rollovers.
Different types of cars have other risks. In 2021, rollovers caused 21% of deaths in regular vehicles, 40% in pickup trucks, and 38% in SUVs. In single-car rollovers, 5,643 people died, almost three-quarters of all the rollover deaths that year.
The good news? Things have gotten a bit better since 1978. The number of people dying in single-car rollovers has decreased by 28%.
These facts show why rollovers are a big deal and why you need a trusted personal injury law firm like Anderson Injury Lawyers if something like this happens.
Common Causes of Rollover Accidents in Dallas, TX
While any vehicle can experience a rollover, factors that greatly increase the risk are:
- Driver error
- Flawed road designs
- Poor road conditions
- High-speed collisions
- Vehicle defects
- Defective Tires
- Impaired or distracted driving
- Inexperience or fatigue
Notably, many rollover incidents happen to be single-vehicle accidents.
Potential Injuries From Rollover Accidents in Dallas
Rollover accidents are known for their severity. Survivors often face:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Spinal injuries
- Internal trauma
- Organ damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Severe burns
- Chest Injuries
These injuries result in immediate medical expenses and may require long-term care. Anderson Injury Lawyers aims to ensure you are compensated adequately for present and future needs.
Who’s Accountable for a Dallas Rollover Accident?
Determining who is at fault in a rollover accident is a complicated process. It could be:
- Another driver
- Agencies responsible for road maintenance
- Vehicle manufacturers for defects
- Motorcyclists, pedestrians, or even cyclists
Our team at Anderson Injury Lawyers will dive deep into your case, exploring every angle. Our wide network of experts and resources ensures that every stone is turned in the search for justice.
How Much Does a Rollover Lawyer Cost?
If you’ve been in a rollover accident, you deal with many things simultaneously. Medical bills, car repairs, pain and suffering, and maybe even lost wages from missing work. With all these expenses piling up, you might think, “I can’t afford a lawyer, too!” But here’s some good news: hiring a rollover lawyer might not cost you anything upfront.
Most rollover lawyers, like us here at Anderson Injury Lawyers, have a “contingency fee” pay structure. What does that mean? Well, ‘contingency’ basically means ‘depends on something.’ In this case, the lawyer’s fee depends on them winning your case. If they don’t win compensation for you, you don’t pay. That’s right—no win, no attorney’s fees.
So, let’s say your lawyer takes your case and successfully helps you get money from the person who caused the accident or their insurance company. Your lawyer will only take a percentage of that money as their fee. This percentage can vary, but it’s usually around 30 to 40 percent.
How Long Do You Have To File a Personal Injury Claim in Texas?
In Texas, you generally have just two years from the date of your rollover accident to file a personal injury claim. Missing this deadline could mean losing your right to compensation.
Don’t wait—evidence fades, and witnesses forget. Special rules apply if a government entity is involved or if you discovered your injuries late. An experienced attorney can help you understand and assert your legal rights.
Connect With Anderson Injury Lawyers Post-Rollover Accident for a Free Consultation
Your well-being is paramount. After a traumatic rollover accident in Dallas, TX, ensure you have the best by your side. Our track record speaks for our dedication and skill.
Our law firm handles all types of car accident cases:
- Head-On Crashes
- Highway Crashes
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Intersection Crashes
- Lane Change Crashes
- Left-Turn Accidents
- Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Rear-End Crashes
- SUV Rollover Accidents
Additional Dallas Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Liability
- Common Injuries from Car Accidents
- Dallas Car Accident Statistics
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Dallas?
- Do I Have To Go to Court After a Car Accident in Dallas?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident in Dallas?
- How To Get Money After A Car Accident Without A Lawyer in Dallas
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Dallas, TX
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Dallas, TX
- Texas Car Accident Claim Process
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What to Do After a Dallas Car Accident?
- When To Hire a Lawyer After a Car Accident in Dallas
- Who Is At Fault For My Car Accident?