Most car accidents in Dallas, TX, involve two or more vehicles. In a multi-vehicle car crash, more than one driver could be responsible for causing the collision. If so, you could receive compensation for damages from multiple parties.
The Dallas multi-vehicle car crash lawyers at Anderson Injury Lawyers have extensive experience handling car accident cases. Since 2007, we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. Let us help you recover the compensation you deserve for a car accident claim.
Contact our law firm to schedule a free consultation with one of our Dallas car accident lawyers. We accept cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you don’t pay us attorney’s fees unless we recover money for your case, call us today at (214) 327-8000.
How Anderson Injury Lawyers Can Help if You’ve Been Hurt in a Dallas Multi-Vehicle Car Accident
Multi-vehicle car crashes can cause catastrophic, life-altering injuries. Before you can be compensated for your injuries, you must determine who is responsible for causing the accident.
Our lawyers at Anderson Injury Lawyers have decades of experience investigating car accident claims. Because of our years of successfully representing clients, we have substantial resources we devote to your case. Our legal team is led by an attorney with more than two decades of experience and who is Board Certified in personal injury trial law.
When you hire our top-rated Dallas personal injury lawyers, you can expect us to:
- Investigate the multi-vehicle accident to determine the cause of the crash
- Identify all parties responsible for causing the accident
- Verify insurance coverage and file insurance claims
- Work with accident reconstructionists and other experts as needed
- Document your damages to determine how much your personal injury claim is worth
- Negotiate aggressively for the maximum value of your damages
- File and lawsuit and take your case to court when necessary
You should not bear the financial burden of a car crash caused by other parties. At Anderson Injury Lawyers, our focus is obtaining a fair and just outcome for you. We tirelessly work to protect your rights as we exhaust every possible source of compensation for your case.
Call us to schedule a free case evaluation with an experienced multi-vehicle car crash lawyer in Dallas, Texas.
What Are the Causes of Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes in Dallas, TX?
There are many different types of multi-vehicle car accidents. Examples of how a multi-vehicle car crash can occur include:
- A vehicle rear-ends another vehicle and pushes into the car in front of it.
- Cars hit other vehicles that have crashed, causing a chain reaction car accident.
- A vehicle crashes into another vehicle and pushes it into an intersection or other traffic lane, causing the car to be hit again by another vehicle.
- A driver causes multiple cars to crash into each other because it tries to pass without sufficient clearance or sight.
- A vehicle crashes head-on with another vehicle, which then collides with a third vehicle.
- A commercial truck jackknifes, causing multiple vehicles to crash.
The reasons for multi-vehicle car accidents vary. However, they are often the same reasons that other car crashes occur.
Driver negligence is a common cause of multi-vehicle car crashes. Examples of driver negligence include:
- Distracted driving
- Failing to follow traffic laws
- Impaired driving
- Drowsy driving
- Aggressive driving
Other factors that can contribute to the cause of multi-vehicle car accidents include mechanical failure, defective auto parts, road conditions, and weather conditions. Our lawyers at Anderson Injury Lawyers understand the complexity of sorting out fault for a multi-vehicle crash. We are skilled in obtaining the evidence to determine who is responsible for your injuries.
Common Injuries Caused by Dallas Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
Multi-vehicle car accidents involving three or more vehicles can cause severe injuries. A person’s vehicle might be struck by multiple vehicles, causing numerous injuries. The successive collisions in a multi-vehicle crash can worsen initial injuries.
Common injuries in a multi-vehicle car crash include:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Amputations and loss of limbs
- Soft tissue injuries
- Neck injuries, including whiplash
- Spinal cord injury
- Internal organ injury
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Seatbelt injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Back injury
- Chest Injuries
Some injuries result in life-threatening conditions that can lead to wrongful death. The cost of treating injuries can be astronomical.
Our Dallas personal injury attorneys work to recover compensation for your medical bills and other economic damages. We also fight to obtain the maximum amount available for your non-economic damages.
Can I Recover Compensation if I Am Partially At Fault for a Multi-Vehicle Accident in Dallas, TX?
Texas law holds at-fault parties liable for damages they cause because of their negligence or intentional torts. Therefore, if you are partially to blame for causing a car accident, you could be liable for damages.
However, being partially at fault does not always prevent you from seeking compensation for your damages. Texas has a modified comparative negligence law. If you are more than 50% to blame for causing the accident, you cannot receive compensation for your damages.
However, if you are 50% or less at fault, you can recover compensation for damages. The court will reduce the amount of compensation by your degree of fault. Therefore, if you were 10% to blame for a multi-vehicle accident, you could only recover 90% of your damages from the other at-fault drivers.
Insurance companies point fingers at the other drivers in a Dallas multi-vehicle car crash. It is crucial that you work with an experienced Dallas multi-vehicle car crash attorney who can uncover the truth about who is to blame for the collision.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Dallas Multi-Vehicle Car Crash Lawyers
You do not have to face the insurance company alone after a car accident. Our legal team at Anderson Injury Lawyers is here to handle all aspects of your claim for you. Call us to schedule a free case review with an experienced Dallas multi-vehicle car crash attorney.
Our law firm handles all types of car accident cases:
- Defective Tire Accidents
- DUI Accidents
- Highway Crashes
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Lane Change Crashes
- Left-Turn Accidents
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
Additional Dallas Car Accident Resources
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Liability
- Common Injuries from Car Accidents
- Dallas Car Accident Statistics
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Dallas?
- Do I Have To Go to Court After a Car Accident in Dallas?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident in Dallas?
- How To Get Money After A Car Accident Without A Lawyer in Dallas
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in Dallas, TX
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections in Dallas, TX
- Texas Car Accident Claim Process
- What Does a Car Accident Lawyer Do?
- What to Do After a Dallas Car Accident?
- When To Hire a Lawyer After a Car Accident in Dallas
- Who Is At Fault For My Car Accident?