Have you been hurt in a highway crash in Fort Worth, Texas? If so, the Fort Worth highway crash attorneys at Anderson Injury Lawyers are here to assist you in securing compensation for your injuries.
For a free, no-obligation consultation, contact us or call our law offices in Fort Worth, TX at (817) 294-1900 right away. Based on the legal options available to you, our car accident attorneys will analyze your case and advise you on the next steps. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you owe no fees unless we succeed.
How Our Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You Following a Highway Crash in Fort Worth, TX
Insurance companies frequently attempt to take advantage of your need for quick funds by convincing you to compromise on the settlement and take less than your claim may actually be worth. They are hoping you will be in such a financial bind that you will accept their first and lowest offer.
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we’re familiar with the tactics used by the insurance industry. We won’t stand by while they attempt to manipulate you into accepting a low offer after your car accident. We’ll fight back and make sure you’re treated fairly and respectfully.
If you choose our Fort Worth car accident lawyers to represent you in your highway crash case, we will take the following steps:
- Investigate the accident to understand exactly what happened
- Engage leading experts in Fort Worth to weigh in on your case and testify on your behalf
- Negotiate with all parties involved, including the insurance companies
- Keep you in the loop during the process to ensure you’re informed and engaged
- Take the insurance company to court if they deny your claim or refuse to make a reasonable settlement offer
Our Fort Worth car accident attorneys have seen everything, so you can trust that we’ll be ready for whatever arises.
What Causes Highway Crashes in Fort Worth, Texas?
Highway crashes can occur due to a number of factors, but we’ve highlighted a few of the more frequent ones here:
- Sudden lane changes
- Exceeding the posted speed limit
- Driving while distracted
- Driving under the influence
- Unfavorable weather
- Limited visibility
- Unreliable roads
- Vehicle defects or issues
Fort Worth’s traffic can be very congested, which also makes accidents more likely to happen. In fact, some rankings list Texas first for fatal car accidents. Multi-car crashes can happen as a result of one accident feeding into another.
What Injuries Are Typical in Highway Crashes?
Highway accidents are particularly dangerous because of higher speeds and more traffic.
Possible injuries include:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Bruises and cuts
- Internal bleeding
- Injuries to the spine and back
- Organ injuries
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
These injuries could result in long-term impairment or even death, depending on how severe they are. To review your injuries and the damages you may be eligible to receive, get in touch with our Fort Worth automobile accident attorneys right away.
What Should I Do After a Highway Accident in Fort Worth?
If you decide to file a lawsuit following a car accident, the actions you take immediately afterward can make or break the validity of your claim.
Ideally, the actions listed below should be taken right away to safeguard your interests:
- Remain at the scene but in a secure area
- Check on anyone who may require help
- Call 911
- Get the names and numbers of witnesses
- Inform the other drivers involved in the collision of your contact information and insurance coverage
- Inform your insurance provider of your accident
- Film or photograph injuries, the scene of the collision, and vehicle damage
- Seek prompt medical attention
- Call a lawyer
These actions can help ensure that you have the information and evidence you’ll need if you decide to file a lawsuit.
Contact Our Fort Worth Highway Crashes Attorneys For a Free Consultation
At Anderson Injury Lawyers, we provide our clients with exceptional legal representation and always keep your best interests in mind. We’ll never stop fighting for your rights.
Call our law office to arrange a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable Fort Worth highway crash lawyers. Trust us with your case, and we’ll put our experience and skills to work for you.
Don’t hesitate to make the call. Texas typically only allows you two years from the accident date to initiate a personal injury lawsuit. The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we can get to work fighting for you.